GEODATA, a leader in the creation of digital geographic data in Greece, has created a series of products needed by researchers, Renewable Energy companies, etc., to facilitate them in a number of tasks such as designing and implementing projects, installing wind parks or site selection for project execution.
- scanning and georeferencing of 1: 5,000 diagrams,
- digital terrain model scale 1: 5,000,
- 4m and/or 10m contours,
- hydrographic network of Greece scale 1: 10,000,
- settlement boundaries of <2,000 inhabitants,
- archaeological sites,
- general Urban Plans,
- road network etc. 1: 5000 (412,000 km, includes a complete dirt road network),
- address numbers of all major cities,
- polygons and databases of administrative division (Regions, Prefectures, Municipalities),
- settlement points (> 13,500),
- points of interest (> 110,000).